I'm looking for...
3ft Single Sleep Shop Memory Supreme Adjustable Bed
The Sleep Shop Memory Supreme Adjustable BedFor a soft feel mattress 50mm of memory foam on reflex foam Viscose quilted zip-off cover Treated with Adaptive Supports weight up to 18 stone Soft feel mattress The Memory Supreme Adjustable has a softer, squashier feel, so you sumptuously sink into it as your drift off. So you also sleep better as the memory and reflex foam supports your contours; you stay cool and dry with its Adaptive sleep treatment; you can feel The new Memory Supreme Adjustable mattress features 50mm of memory foam on a layer of supportive reflex foam. Not only does this mattress fit to the contours of the body to reduce tossing and turning in the night, it also features Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.Base: Motorised adjustable frame, Offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and an improved posture.Mattress: 50mm memory foam on reflex foam Provides pressure relief / relieves your body of stress and tension / can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep / conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment / promotes better posture / absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.Adaptive: To keep you cool and dry, all night every nightViscose cover: For a softer touchSprung slats: Adapts to exerted pressure offering improved back support /facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation / gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.Sprung shoulder zone: Offering added support to the neck and head.Sliders: Allowing you to set the level of support to meet your unique preferences in the lumbar region
All manufacturer spring counts are always based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on your choice of mattress size.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH A DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE NEED TO CALL YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR DELIVERY
If your item is in stock you can have this delivered on a FREE next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm or alternatively choose another day that suits you if that is not convenient*
Our Standard delivery service available at no extra charge for all large items is a 2 man room of choice service with the items unpacked if required and all packaging removed.
Our delivery partner will contact you the evening prior to your chosen day of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and a further call is made on the delivery on the day itself.
For single mattresses (2'6 or 3'), Vacuum packed or rolled mattresses and smaller items such as pillows we also offer a next day service but this is a one man delivery to the door only.
Orders placed after 4pm will be available for delivery within 2 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday as standard, a Saturday delivery is available on either the one man or two man service for an additional £30.00
If the item is not available from stock or is made to order there are delivery lead times on the specific product. Once the item is available for delivery we will contact you to arrange a convenient day.
Please note that the delivery price stated (where applicable) is for Mainland UK only.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Southern and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight is available but will incur additional delivery charges.
Additional services such as assembly is available on certain items. We are here to help so please contact us for further information or alternatively call (0800) 614 172 or (01529) 301919
Mon - Sat 9am-5.30pm Sun 10am-4pm.
*certain product categories are subject to a minimum order value of £299.00
Did you find a better price somewhere else? We'll gladly price match the competition.
And of course, by shopping with us you get the benefit of our expertise.
Price Match conditions:
1. Our Price Promise applies to any competitor in the mainland UK, including UK websites but excluding factory outlets, membership clubs, duty free shops, home shopping channels, other auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other "closing down" or insolvency) sales.
2. The product must be new, identical in style, specification, size and colour, and offered on the same terms.
3. The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
4. Gift vouchers, voucher codes and cash back are exempt.
5. Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer's price match promotion which offers an additional rebate or other benefit for any price matched product is also excluded.
6. We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position to our satisfaction.
7. The price being matched must include all taxes (including VAT), postage and packing charges as applicable.
8. All Price Promise transactions are carried out at our descretion.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Promise at any time.
On selected items or day of choice
Available for all beds and mattresses
We won't be beatenon price
Stockists of the world's leading brands
Our dedicated staff are trained to deliver the best possible advice